Roulette is also known as the queen of the casino because of its glitz and elegance.
Always found in casinos around the world, this roulette wheel is one of the oldest casino games with over 300 years of history. Due to its ease and gorgeousness, it is very popular all over the world.
Wheel: A turntable with numbers written on it. There are two main types of numbers.
Ball: A ball that the dealer throws into the wheel.
Tip: Use two types of tips: the main color tip and the check with the denomination (face value) written on it.
Marker: A marker that indicates the number that was hit. There are various designs depending on the casino.
Layout: The place to put the chip is written. The background color depends on the casino.
The casino dealer turns the roulette wheel (board) and throws the ball into it.
The player predicts the number of balls that will fall and places the stake (chip) in a betting slot such as a number on the table.
The number containing the ball becomes the “winning number”, the chips that come off are collected, and the winning chips are sequentially paid. The payout rate depends on how you bet.
- The game starts with the signal of “Place Your Bet” (please bet) from the casino dealer.
- Bet chips on the betting area. * Refer to ” Betting area and magnification “
- The casino dealer throws the ball into the wheel at the signal of “spinning up” (spinning the ball) from the casino dealer.
- The bet is closed at the signal of “No More Bet” (the deadline) from the casino dealer.
- The number on which the ball falls becomes the winning number, and the casino dealer marks the winning number with a marker.
- The casino dealer will collect the chips that have come off in order.
- Dividends will be given to the winning chips in sequence.
- When the casino dealer removes the marker after the payout ends, it will signal the end of one game.
Roulette, which has spread throughout Europe since the 17th century, is said to have originated in France, and the prototype of the current roulette is said to have been invented by the French mathematician Pascal for the calculation of establishment.
It is also said that the actual introduction of gambling was for the police in Paris to promote fair gambling.
One point advice (roulette)
Casinos around the world are roughly divided into four types of wheels: 38 number “American type”, 37 number “European type”, 37 number “Macao type” without 00 based on the American number arrangement. Furthermore, it can be divided into “Mexican type”, which is a European type number array with 0.00000 numbers added.
American type and European type are the mainstream, and some casinos have both types.
Some casinos place a casino logo instead of the number 000 for Mexican types and bet on that logo.
The deduction rate * is 5.26% for the American type and 7.7% for the Mexican type, while 2.7% for the European type and Macau type, so the latter is recommended for players.
The basic betting method is the same for both types. Only the number arrangement of wheels, the layout arrangement, and the number of casino dealers will change, so if you understand the basic rules, you can enjoy it regardless of type.
* Deduction rate (house edge) This is indispensable for generating casino profits. In each game, the actual payout is paid at a rate that is estimated to be less than the probability of winning, and the difference is the profit of the casino side. What to do.