Blackjack, also known as 21 (twenty one), is a card game loved by the world.
The secret to the popularity of this game is that you can develop your own strategy because you have a bargain with a casino dealer. The rules are easy to remember, and it can be said that the real thrill of blackjack lies in its profound gameplay. 711 online casino Malaysia
Typical tools to use
Card shoes: Some casinos use shuffle machines that automatically shuffle.
Cut card: A card used to end the game or as a blindfold. Not used when using a shuffle machine.
Discard holder: A box for storing cards used in the game.
Chips: There are two main types of chips in casinos: clay (like clay) and prestic. When it is expensive, use a square plate.
Layout: Generally, there are 7 betting slots, but if there are only 5 betting slots, the number of people who can play at the same time varies depending on the casino.
This is a competitive game between a casino dealer and a player.
A player wins and gets a payout if the total number of cards is closer to 21 points than the casino dealer. However, if the player’s “total number of cards exceeds 21 points”, he will lose at that point.
When the first two cards dealt are “A and 10-point cards” and 21 points are completed, it is called “Blackjack” and you win at that point. The payout is 3 to 2 (1.5 times). However, if the casino dealer is also blackjack, it will be a draw.
- The game starts with the signal of “Place Your Bet” (please bet) from the casino dealer.
- Bet chips on the betting area. * Refer to “Betting area and magnification”
- The bet is closed at the signal of “No More Bet” (the deadline) from the casino dealer.
- The casino dealer will deal two cards at a time.
- The casino dealer will ask each player in turn whether to add cards (action).
- To add (hit) a card, tap the table.
- You can hit as many cards as you like, but if you exceed 21 points, you will be disqualified (bust) at that point.
- b. If you think you have enough points, wave your hand to show that you don’t need a card (stand)
- and you will be competing with the dealer with that score.
- After all the players have made their selections, the dealer finally flips the cards and keeps drawing until they reach 17 points or more, and the game is played. (If the dealer gets 21 points or more, the dealer loses and all the remaining players without disqualification (bust) win.)
- Players who are closer to 21 points than the dealer win and get the same payout as their stake.
- Conversely, a player who is 21 points farther than the dealer loses and the stake is forfeited.
- If there is a tie, it is called a push and it will be a draw.
* The above is the general flow of the game, and the rules may change depending on the house rules of the casino.
How to bet (betting area) and magnification
You can place a stake by adding up to the same amount as the original bet. However, you can only draw one card.
When the first two cards have the same number, you can divide the game into two by adding the same amount of stake as the original bet. In the case of “A” split, only one additional card is available.
When the dealer’s up card (show card) is “A”, you can insure the dealer’s blackjack. The insurance money is abandoned and up to half of the original stake is covered by the insurance. If the dealer is blackjack, the original stake will be collected, but the dividend on insurance will be 2 to 1 (3x).
If the player is blackjack and the dealer’s up card is “A”, it is a rule to get the payout first before confirming the dealer’s blackjack. In this case, the payout will be 1x (even) instead of 1.5x.
To surrender. When the first two cards are dealt, you can give up half of your stake and get the other half back to get out of the game.
History of blackjack
Blackjack’s roots are said to be based on the “Vante Ann” game played in France in the 18th century.
“Vante Ann” means “21” in French, and when the game went to the United States in the 19th century, a bonus was paid for “Ace of Spades and Jack of Spades (or Clubs)”. From there it came to be called “blackjack”.